Did you know it isn't normal to suffer with period pains or heavy/irregular periods? How about PMS? Being a woman isn't always easy! According to Chinese Medicine, women go through changes every 7 years' of their lives. No wonder we have a lot to deal with!
As a woman in her late 40s, I know what it is like to be affected by changes in your body. I like to support my female patients and acupuncture is a great tool to help women through all these changes.
Examples of patients issues I have helped include:
- Menstrual; PMS, headaches, cramping, irregular cycles and bleeding.
- Infertility; regulating the cycle in preparation, a variety of gynaecological issues, unexplained infertility.
- IVF; IVF failure, support through IVF treatment, uterus prepartion for pregnancy
- Pregnancy; recurrent miscarriage, morning sickness, sciatica, pelvic girdle pain, headaches
- Labour preparation to encourage an easy labour with acupressure tips
- Breach presentations
- Menopause; night sweats, flushing, mood change, low energy, headaches